Oakdale Infants' and Junior School Uniform
Wearing our school uniform promotes our core value of equity. It also gives children a sense of belonging and pride as member of our school community.
Oakdale Infants' and Junior School uniform:
- green sweatshirt, v neck jumper or cardigan (plain or with Oakdale logo)
- white or green polo shirt (plain or with Oakdale logo) or plain white shirt
- grey trousers, skirt, pinafore, playsuit or culottes
- green and white checked summer dress or playsuit for summer
- smart grey shorts for summer
- plain black sensible shoes (low heeled) or plain black trainers (no white sole or coloured laces) that your child can fasten easily (no boots or open toed sandals)
- white or grey socks
- grey or green tights (no visible leggings under skirts or dresses)
- coat appropriate for the weather
- minimal green or grey hair accessories
- plain black or white religious headwear
Oakdale Junior School P.E. Kit:
- T-shirt in team colour ((red, blue, yellow, green)
- black shorts
- plain black tracksuit (sweatshirt and jogging bottoms)
- green drawstring PE bag (plain or with Oakdale logo)
- black plimsolls/trainers (must be an alternative to school shoes)
- swimming kit:
- close fitting trunks or one piece swimsuit
- swimming hat
- flip flops/jellies
Simple educational watches can be worn (no SMART watches). If your child has pierced ears they can wear small studs which can be covered during P.E. lessons. No other jewellery should be worn in school.
School uniform with the Oakdale logo may be purchased online from M&S. Please click the link below to be taken to the correct page.
P.E. Kit may be purchased from the school office as a set, containing team colour shirt, black shorts and a team colour P.E. bag.